Amana AMS-190-K — 18 Pc Spektra Extreme Tool Life Coated Solid Carbide Compression Spiral, Plastic Cutting Spiral ‘O’ Flute and Spiral Plunge Router Bit Collection
18-Pc Spektra™ Extreme Tool Life Coated Solid Carbide Compression Spiral, Plastic Cutting Spiral ‘O’ Flute and Spiral Plunge Router Bit Collection
Our Spektra™ bits feature a nACo® nanocomposite coating with an extreme nanohardness and heat resistance. With a brilliant distinctively-tinted coloring nACo provides additional improvements in four critical aspects of router tooling.
- nACo coating is a micro-thin ceramic coating which enables the tool’s cutting edge to retain crucial sharpness and lubricity. This provides longevity and produces cutting results of the highest quality.
- Coating prevents high heat and oxidation which is detrimental to cutting tool performance.
- Multi-colored hues, while attractive, will dissipate upon use and yet coating will remain fully effective.
- nACo offers approximately 4,500 Vickers for impressive solid hardness on cutting areas of the tool, for an increase up to 2.5 times compared to uncoated bits.
Excellent for Cutting:
- Acetal and Nylon
- Acrylic Stone
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic (CFRP)
- Corrugated Plastics* such as Correx Boards and Polyproylene
- Double Sided Melamine
- Foam Board
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- High Impact Polystyrene (HIPS)
- High Impact Polystyrene (HIPS) for digital printing
- King ColorCore® The Multi-Color Engravable Polymer Sheet.
- Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- Mechanical/Engineered Plastics
- Melamine Particle Board
- Oriented Strand Board (OSB)****
- Poly (methyl methacrylate) (PMMA)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate Glycol-Modified (PETG / PET-G)
- Sintra PVC
- Solid Surface
- Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO)
- Ultra High Molecular Weight Polythylene (UHMW)
- Veneered Plywood